Is always not an easy task to get a parking in the middle of Kuala Lumpur City, especially during the weekends. If the location you plan to visit located in City Centre, getting a parking surely a headache situation.
Anyhow, you need to find the most suitable and affordable parking, especially during you plan out your daily route and appointment. A Malaysia Parking Rate advise would come handy for you, and that’s why we are doing this for you.
Any location you wish to know more about their parking rate? Do ask us, and we will find it out for you. If you found any new paid parking location, do inform us, let’s update it and benefit to others.
MRT Parking Rates
NON MRT USER
RM 11.00 (maximum per day / overnight charges)
- Parking rates for motorcycle is RM 1.10 per entry per day at all Park and Ride.
- Free first 15 minutes of parking charges (passing through) at all Park and Ride. Standard rates per hours will apply after 15 minutes for Non MRT User.
- For Park and Ride user, please use the same Touch ‘n Go card for parking and train for RM4.30 per entry charge on the same day.
- The same Touch ‘n Go card must be used on your return journey from the MRT Station to the Park and Ride.
- You must leave the Park and Ride within 2 hours of exiting the MRT station fare gates.
- Hourly parking rates per hour will apply if you re-enter and exit the same station without using the train.
- If user park beyond 12.00 midnight, the “Maximum Per Day / Overnight Charges” will apply on top of previous daily charges.
- The parking rate is inclusive of 6% SST tax as required by the government.
- Park at your own risk. Lock vehicles and remove valuables. The management is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- For any enquiries, please email to [email protected] or call the appointed operator: Taha Meera Enterprise at 017-2708900.
- Information may change depending on MRT Corp.
Parking issues are common in many urban areas, including Malaysia. Here are some common parking issues faced in Malaysia and potential solutions:
- Limited parking spaces: Rapid urbanization and population growth have led to a scarcity of parking spaces in many cities. This often results in vehicles being parked illegally or haphazardly.
- Illegal parking: Illegal parking, such as parking on sidewalks, in front of fire hydrants, or in designated no-parking zones, is a major issue. It causes congestion, obstructs traffic flow, and poses safety hazards.
- Lack of parking infrastructure in commercial areas: Many commercial areas, such as shopping malls and business districts, often face a shortage of parking spaces to accommodate the high number of vehicles.
- Insufficient parking facilities near public transportation hubs: Inadequate parking options near public transportation stations discourage people from using public transport, leading to more private vehicles on the road.
- Inefficient parking payment systems: Traditional parking payment methods, such as parking meters or manual ticketing, can be inconvenient and time-consuming, causing delays and frustration for motorists.
These solutions require a collaborative effort between local authorities, property developers, businesses, and the public to address the parking issues effectively. By implementing innovative strategies and investing in parking infrastructure, Malaysia can work towards improving parking accessibility and reducing congestion in urban areas.
For Event Media Coverage can contact us by email to us
Please subscribe our Youtube channel for more updates
MALAYSIA MOST CREATIVE INTERIOR PHOTOGRAPHER, ALAN LIM
ALAN LIM, Founder of AL Media Group